Thank you for making
this season one of our best.
The Resort Is Now Closed
check back for announcements.
|Family Fun For Everyone
|A snow adventure your Family will treasure for a lifetime
Off Hwy 80
And Fun Begins!
Happy Snow Play Days
Exit 171 Kingvale off Hwy 80 East!
- Beginning January 30, 2020 we will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 4pm for sledding runs
- We will be open for Presidents Day on
February 17, 2020.
- We will also be open on
Come join us for a fun day of snow play.
Bring a picnic and stay all day!!
From I-80 East/West Exit #171 Kingvale we are on the right side of eastbound freeway exit - You can see us
from the road.
Parking lot opens at 9:00 am
Snowplay starts at 10:00 am.
days and hours of operation may vary due weather and road conditions.
- Parking (please note, parking can only accept cash)
- $15 - Snow Park entrance per person (children under 2 are free).
(Prices are subject to change)
persons entering the snow park are required to complete a release form. Save time by downloading our form below to complete and bring with you.
- Please note: Snow play is not allowed in the parking lot.
your own sleds or buy one from us. We have sleds and saucers for sale.
- Forgot your mittens? We also
have a variety of winter gear such as gloves, hats, snow pants and snow boots available for sale.
- Pets are allowed in the parking lot but not inside the snow park.
- Please be
a responsible pet owner and pick up after them.
Stop by and visit - we are closer than
Release Forms: Click here to download file